Just thought I'd share my excitement/nervousness as I'm off to put my car on the dyno today. I've had it off the road for the last couple of months while I acquired all the necessary parts and running my new business venture. I will start a build thread over the weekend with the rediculous amount of pics I've taken lol. Heres the spec...
- APY block & management etc
- Wossner 8.5-1 pistons (standard size)
- Pec h-beam rods with arp bolts
- New main & big end bearings.
- Agu cylinder head with enlarged throats.
- One piece valves.
- ATP exhaust mani, drilled to m10 fittings.
- Garrett GT3071r, t25 flange, .86 AR, 4"inlet.
- Tial 38mm external wastegate
- Parsons Performance custom 3" downpipe
- Parsons Performance 1.5" Screamer pipe (STUPID LOUD!!!)
- Miltek cat back
- 102mm tip
- S4 maf with S3 sensor
- Siemens deka 630cc injectors
- Cosworth group A air filter.
- Revo stage 3 map (special thanks to Carl @ Revo)
- Sachs organic clutch
Im aiming for 400bhp! Although my current redline is 7k and I think 8k would be best considering the .86 hot side and valves are good for it. I'll get it dyno'd at 7k and see what happens then go back next week with some tweaks and a 8k limit.
Anyone want to have a guess on numbers? :)