Fixed the s3 and found out its remapped :).
I am so fooking excited.
Ive only gone and sorted my car out and in the process found out its remapped.
Now im not going to tell you how ive fixed it, due to im too embarrased to admit why it was broke in the first place, haha.
But my god, the car is just sooo fast, it boost to around 21psi and just pins to to your seat.
There's always something isnt there haha.
Ive got these 2 fault codes:
16487/P0103/000259 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) (G70): Signal too High
17963/P1555 - Boost Pressure Control: Upper Limit Exceeded
Now the first one is obvious, the thing that gets me, the maf is only a month old if that, ive got the receipt for this so itll be going back and see if a replacement works.
Now the second one, i dont know where to start, ross tech says this:
- Reduced power output
- Limp mode
- Boost Pressure too High
- Hoses/Pipes incorrect connected, disconnected, blocked or leaking
- Charger Pressure Control defective
- VNT (variable nozzle turbo): nozzles stuck
- Solenoid Valve for Boost Pressure Control (N75) defective
So any thoughts :).
- Check Hoses/Pipes to/between Components
- Check Solenoid Valve for Boost Pressure Control (N75)
- Check / Clean / Replace Charge Pressure Control
- Check / Clean mechanism for variable nozzles