First service: what do I need?
I'm doing the first service on the car I just got, my first service, not the cars obviously.
It's done 38k. Was gonna send it to audi to do but as they're trying to fob me off with the corrosion job they can go to hell.
The car is an A3 1.8SE 2001.
I haven't a manual, so my questions are.
1. Which spark plugs do I need? (Gap?)
2. Is semi-synth okay, I'm doing yearly services anyway.
3. Is the petrol filter that cylinder under car next to tank?
4. Is there a pollen filter in my car? If so, where is access?
5. Is there a manual to download anywhere?
Also, my car is logging coolant sensor fault. It disappeared for about 4 weeks then returned. I've noticed today gauge went to 90 pretty quick, then dropped back to 1/4 way round then back to 90, so not sure whether its faulty or bad connection.
Sorry for all the questions guys.
Much appreciated any help.