Few jobs for this weekend.
Been compiling a little list of things to do to the car this weekend (Friday/Saturday) and been collecting a few parts.
- Swap post cat lambda sensor with a known working one to finally work out whether I need a new cat or not
- Remove rocker cover and inlet mani to be cleaned and painted matte black
- Replace cam adjuster gasket and rocker cover gasket
- Finally fit turbo to charge pipe Forge hose after being messed about by an eBay seller
- Fit short shifter
- Clean injectors
- Remove alarm and replace batteries before they leak
Next up will be the suspension but that all depends on whether I have to pay out for a new cat or not.