Does the MAF control fuel trim for each bank?
Vagcom says fuel trim at bank 1 is rich, would a MAF change sort this or is this a possible injector problem?
If the oxygen sensor was faulty, would it come up in a scan?
Where the feck is the Fuel Pressure Regulator?
17545/P1137/004407 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Add): System too Rich
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor faulty
- Fuel Pressure Regulator faulty
- Fuel Injector(s) faulty
- Oxygen Sensor Control faulty
- Evaporative Emission (EVAP) System faulty
- Check Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
- Check Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Check Fuel Injector(s)
- Check Oxygen Sensor Control
- Check Evaporative Emission (EVAP) System