Brakes A3 2002 1.8T eurocarparts questions
Hi, I have a 2002 A3 1.8T sport, I need to replace front and rear discs and pads, I was looking at www.eurocarparts.com
this morning for something else when I noticed its 31% off till the 30th Sept so I might as well get the parts now, but Im a bit confused on the front disks and pads I should get, questions are,
1. They seem do two makes Pagid and Eicher which are the best to go for ?
2. Each brand seems to have 2 different front disks for example Pagid has this one at £34.20 Pagid Audi | Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer
and then this one at £40.20 Pagid Audi | Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer
. What is the difference is it just quality ? Would either fit my car ?
3. The front brake pads seems to come in 2 flavours one with an 'intergrated wear sensor' these appear to have a wire connector hanging off them Eicher Audi | Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer
or others that say 'Excl wear warning contact' these are a bit cheaper Eicher Audi | Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer
. Not sure what to order, my car should have that break pad warning light so do I need the pads with a wire hanging off ?
4. Do I need to match up the disk and pads, by that I mean should a disc of size X have pads of size that fit this disk ?
5. Is there any other bits I need to get like clips etc, it mentions to make sure I have them just in case ?