The other day i went into my car to fire her up and the battery was pretty much 'dead'.. I put my foot on the gas while turning key and it started.. I now have to do this all the time.
The thing i dont get is the battery light doesn't flash with the warning and all my eletrics like windows are working fine so it isn't low on power?
I've recently changed my sparkplugs.. just wondering is there anyway a coil could of been put in wrong or something making it to do this lol.
(yes im clueless with cars:-()