According to the warranty conditions for new Audi passenger cars,
cover against faults is provided for one year. In addition, for vehicles
sold in Europe it is warranted that for the period of;
- 3 years after the delivery no paintwork defect and
- 10 years for Audi after the delivery no through-corrosion occurs on the body.
However, should such damage occur, it will be rectified by an Authorised Repairer(s) in
without charge for labour or material.
- 12 years Through Corrosion on all Audi Models 1998 onwards.
Warranty claims are not acceptable where;
- such damages can be traced back to external influence or insufficient
- damage to the body was not repaired in time and/or not according to the
through-corrosion is connected with the failure to use Audi genuine parts for