Man flu... how do you deal with yours?
Three people in the office have been struck with norovirus but I survived. I have the flu only... but it sucks. I haven't had a winter bug in ages and I had the flu jab last year... it's been 4 days now:
- 2 sachets of lemsip max strength (lethal stuff if you read about it on the net)
- Box of Strefen lozzengers
- 1 litre of lucozade a day
- Box of Day and Night Nurse Tablets...
- The neti pot technique
- Lots and lots of water...
- Inhaing the vapours/steam from Vicks
Still not any better... well after 3 days off work back at work but two blocked ears... scratchy throat..
Soooooooo... anyone got any other tips aside from chicken soup? Doc said its too early to prescribe anti-biotics.