I just have a few questions about some wheels i have that i am going to advertise for sale, so just want correct information for advert. I had them on my 2004 A3 and bought them second hand. I can't remember what the guy said they were off, maybe A6 but i'm not 100% sure.
Theres a compilation of pics below of my wheels and all the markings on the back. What i do know is there 18" x 8j and 5 X 112 pcd and the tyre size is 245/40/18. The centre bore is bigger than normal and i had to use a reducing spacer.
What i'm wanting to find out is:
1) Are they genuine audi wheels?
2) Do they have a design name?
3) Is the offset 45?
4) How much are they worth? (tyres are low on tread)
5) What car were they originally taken from?
6) Will they fit most Audi's?
Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us