I hate when the Missus moans about me "wasting money" because my car is booked in at r tech to be mapped but it's happening so I just tell her to shush lol
Those sad 'look at me' phucks that have got those ridiculous buttons in thier ear lobes.Theyre gonna look pretty stupid in thier old age having a couple of slags pysflaps for ears
I've just been reminded of another thing I hate...
Overuse of the "shaky cam" or hand-held camera technique, used to give an unprepared, "reality" impression to fliming, as in fly-on-the-wall documentaries or movies like Cloverfield, Blair Witch, etc..
I bloody hate it! The constant jiggling of the frame is distracting and, used to excess, positively nauseating.
Chuggers. Charity Muggers. I give to charity already pal, so get out of my face!
Having a quick look at how I have (parallel) parked up, and deciding to Do The Right Thing (TM) and back up a bit to give the person in front of me a some more wiggle room, as they are boxed in by the car in front of them... and then promptly grinding seven shades of sh!t out of my rear left rim on the gutter.... NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!eleven!!!
There is a guy across my street who had HUGE ones in and they look awful. Something for the grandchildren to hang from i guess!
My Hates for the day.....
1) Police that speed and don't indicate (Had two of them in front of me this morning and neither of them indicated but both got told to slow down by the big neon sign in South Shields)
2) My Pee stinks due to eating Asparagus last night
3) That a woman has been employed at my work who hasn't really got a clue about some of the things we do is getting paid 10K more than i am getting. The real kick in the teeth is that i will have to train her too!! Takes the p*ss even if it does smell.
4) The person that parked diagonal (and across 2 bays) next to me last week. Hope he/she likes the post-it notes that we left on the windscreen with a big letter on each one spelling out NOB!!
right.......now to work......woosaaaaaahh
There's a lot of anger on here, but in most cases it appears to be well justified (apart from the hatred of people from Essex. We're not all monosyllabic morons you know...)
I have an imaginary desert island where I want to ship people that annoy me. They are forbidden from procreation on this island too, just for a bit of gene pool cleansing. Katie Melua, Jamie Cullum, Emeli Sande and Katherine Jenkins are all off there. There's more people than that, but they're the ones that annoy me most so will be on the first boat.
I get really annoyed by people spelling definitely as "definately" and people who get "your" and "you're" wrong. (Don't get me started on my friends daughter who constantly misuses "he's" on Facebook - "He's got he's shoes on already" etc). Argh.
As for a list of general annoyances, here goes:
- People who walk slowly in front of you
- People who stop dead when walking in front of you
- Women who give those of us that can drive/park a bad reputation
- Rice cakes (because they stink)
- Football. I just don't see the point of it (& footballers - overpaid twits)
- People who don't respect the belongings of others (car park dents, people not clearing up after themselves etc)
- My boss for being tight & miserable
- Brussel Sprouts
- People who put in false whiplash claims just because they fancy a bit of extra cash (& compensation hunters)
- Workshy people, tax dodgers & soap dodgers
- My next door neighbours teenage daughter for being noisy and mardy
- Cats - Find a litter tray to do your business, not my garden
- Dogs that aren't really dogs (anything that the owner feels the need to dress up and then carry it everywhere rather than taking it for a walk)
- Itchy labels in clothes
- People who spell my name incorrectly, especially in emails when the correct spelling is in my email address
- People who rip off or steal from vulnerable people
Ever smelt a ripe durian? Tastes fine but smells like a baby's first dump of the day.Quote:
- Rice cakes (because they stink)
I like Marmite. Marmite on toast with a chunk of cheddar cheese. Nom, nom, nom... :)Quote:
Windscreen covered with solid ice
Meeting a gritter driver coming the opposite direction who pelts the front of my car with salt when it is +5 degrees arrrrrrggggghhhh! One of the warmest days we have had this year!
Being stuck in night shift mode for my whole week of annual leave ...until the very last night before I'm due to return I sleep like a baby in a womb & can't cat nap during the next evening to take the edge off. :(
This belt i have on, i'm allergic to the metal in the buckle and its itching like mad. Cant take it off though as my kegs will fall down!:whistle2:
I hate drivers that drive big fancy cars and have the windows fully closed while they smoke on their pipe or fags. And people that indicate on each f&@king bend they come to and then don't indicate when actually turning onto a different road.
People that wear their Sunglasses when its not sunny.....or even worse, when they're indoors!!
Why??? You just look stoooopid!!
Unless youre Stevie Wonder take them off!
trying to show someone how to do something and they look at you with that blank look like your talking in a foreign language. Arrrggghhh.
My wife when she has had a shower.I like at least two days wear.
dirty mott actually........
Those that get back in their car after filling up and proceed to carry out a finance audit, glove box reorganisation and full three mirror alignment rounded off with a full hair adjustment.
or go in to pay & decide they might as well do the weekly shop whilst they're at it.
predictive text that always insists on random useless words first :sob:
fat fingers and predictive text!
people who pick up there dog poo, and bag it! :applaus: ........... and then fling it in a tree or somewhere else! what is the point in that?
Forum Smileys moving around the selection window.
Every time I want to use a smiley they're never in the same place twice, resulting in a mad search around the page. If the stayed fixed, at least I'd have a chance to get to know where my favourites are.
- People who take their ipads for a walk with their headphones in.
- People who won't take responsibility for their pets in the public.
- Tailgating. Quick story - my old Ka was written off because of a testing BMW driver who thought it was clever to stay 1m off my rear bumper on a single carriageway, turns out his braking reactions were piss poor :)
- Girls who take picture of themselves, pulling a duck face in a lavvy, but also don't look at the lens and must include their phone in the pic.
- Cold callers
- People who pretend to have a sound mechanical know-how but will put their 2p into a discussion despite clearly not knowing a thing about engines and drive trains.
-People on facebook that do those 'Share or die', 'share and win' or 'share if you agree' rubbish. Really, if your life is governed by a social media site, then you have bigger problems than those you're sharing. Idiots.
Dickheads that are so busy listening to their ipods that they dont even bother to look either way as they cross the road. Then when you miss them by a couple of inches they dont even bother to say sorry but just simply carry on walking!
Crappy old BT lines that can only manage a 0.5mbs internet connection.
Fools like me, wanting to buy my mother a Thomas Sabo charm and finding one in the sale, going to pay and the paysite "smelt" a bit funny, but it is Thomas Sabo so I go ahead. It took payment then said it didn't work, I tried again and it took payment but said it didn't work. I checked my available balance online and can see that both amounts have been earmarked. Then I look a bit closer and find another Thomas Sabo website, and on there it says to be aware of fake Thomas Sabo websites offering special deals. Then I notice the website Google found on page 1 of the resulats page was called ukthomassabo2013 and not the real site.
Well annoyed and now cannot get in touch with anyone. I have managed to find out they are based in Korea. I have a good mind to fly out there and show them my charm!
People who don't know how to behave on the forum, and publicly insult respected long-standing members.
Long standing members that think they have a god-given right to disrespect newer members because they're called on their errors.
Cold callers phoning you up bout PPI claims and personal injury claims.
FK OFF you vultures!!