Scottish Rolling Road Day - 9 Feb
*Scottish Rolling Road Day - 9/2/08 *
Right guys with the amount of remapped cars, modded cars and new cars kicking around I thought an RR day would be a good idea.
Right lads. As many of you know, I'm still an active member over on Cliosport.net from my 182 Cup days.
One of the area reps over there has organised a rolling road day.
Here's the post:
Looking at a provisional date of mid February 08, will most likely be a Saturday as I don't think they work Sundays.
The Venure will be Falkland Performance in Glenrothes.
Their website www.falkland.co.uk
1 - 10 vehicles £40
11-14 vehicles £35
15-19 vehicles £30
20 + vehicles £25.
So names below with prefered Saturdays in Feb.
1. Beef- Mc (Any Sat)
2. gazmar1 (2nd or 9th.. im gettin banned on 11th)
3. Djw John (give me plenty notice!!!)
4. Rufstuf - Let's do this
5. G man582
7. col182 (any sat)
8. Ali (Wanting to get another run done after remap and IK
9. Jon Legend - Wanna see if ive got over 100 bhp.
10. Ryan (Just for banter)
11. Philthy (i want different figure than 227 like the rest of the TB'd cars)
1.donsrno1 (more than likely but not 100% sure yet)
2.Rctempires Friend (MR-2 Turbo Kit Car)
3.steven.m (wouldnt mind seeing how the Astra is running, might have it remapped by then too)
4.Darren - any Sat (but need plenty notice)
5. Ross M (maybe at the moment, can do any sat but)
7. Justin - 16th or 23rd suits me, offshore otherwise..
8. Lou - Will know nearer time
9. donsrno1's friend (DC2 JDM Integra)
10. donsrno1's friend (crx del-sol)
So, can we have a quick input of interest from our end? Feb isn't a bad month and with the numbers going it would make it that little bit cheaper. Banter should be alright as well.