**Error Free LED Sidelights**

Evolve

Reaction score
**Error Free LED Sidelights**
3424527782_4dbdbe11d0.jpg

We now have for sale Vision Performance LED Sidelights that do not bring up errors on your dash board!
These sidelights are compatible with Audi’s, BMW’s, VW’s, Mercs, etc, etc.

The normal retail price for these sidelights is £49.99 + £2.50 p&p

We are offering them out to Audi-Sport members for a special low price of £39.99 inclusive of p&p to UK mainland.

If you want a set of these, please either ring us on 01582 584000 and order a set over the phone, or send £39.99 to our Paypal account using sales@evo-s.co.uk for payment.

There is a one year warranty with these LED’s so buy with confidence

3424529212_bd3f72fac1.jpg

I'm after LED replacement DRL bulbs for A3 Bi-xenons. Anyone making them yet?

I'm after LED replacement DRL bulbs for A3 Bi-xenons. Anyone making them yet?

Hi Staz,
I'm currently looking into this as I have had the same request from a friend of mine with a Q7. I think the DRL's are the same in the Q7 as they are in the A3.

They are not Bi-xenons though.

I will let you know if we can get LED replacements shortly.

what do the bulbs themselves look like ? i would be interested as would others on seat cupra net

Yes because im going to just send you £40 via paypal for bulbs i have not seen and know nothing about, a little information and pictures would help your sales pitch abit i think :slap:

Here is a picture of the bulbs.
3886207321_4d8af0df80_o.jpg

Only 5 pairs left from the current batch. New batch will be arriving next week.

The nearest comparable product is over twice the price.

You can try them out if you want N8KOW. Paypal us the money and we will send them out. If you like them keep them - if you don't like them send them back for a refund.

Gonna pass on these, some1 showed me the link to them for £19.99 plus I hear the colour isn't great against xenons, thanks anyway.

Gonna pass on these, some1 showed me the link to them for £19.99 plus I hear the colour isn't great against xenons, thanks anyway.

13.99 on ebay, 40 quid is alot for 2 leds with a resistor.

Yeah sorry Evolve but these are now available from other sources for alot less mate.

Would be nice to get a response from Evolve on this, as it looks like you were just trying to over charge members of ASN for a product we could have found alot cheaper elsewhere. Surely we should be able to buy cheaper from you guys if anything?

Oh look there's a pig flying, interms of as likely to get a response to this.

£40 for a pair of leds, lol i could have told you it was a ripoff from the start!

Sorry guys haven't been active on this forum for a while.

When we first got these we had to pay extra to spec them in 4.3K colour to match the OEM headlights. All other LEDs were 6k (slightly blue). This meant paying for custom LEDs made to our specification. The price was based on what they cost us.

We wouldn't over charge customers. We have a very good reputation if you do some research on us. We are sorry some of you felt this way.