Davis Motorsports Club!

SteveRyan

Reaction score
My name is Steve Ryan and I'm the founder of the Davis Motorsports Club. We are a small, UCD based club that started earlier this year and has about 70 registered members, of which I can count on about 20-25 to be reliable regulars to meetings and events.

We are centered around motorsports and car enthusiasm, participating mostly in local and national level autocross competitions and also local drag racing at Sac Raceway. We welcome and encourage enthusiasts of all types, except we do not condone, support, or encourage street racing under the DMC banner.

We are always looking for new members, and you don't have to be a UCD student to be a member. A lot of our members don't even live in Davis, but Sacramento or the surounding towns.

So far there are no dues of such, but we will probably ask for donations from members soon to upgrade our webservice and maybe get a few tools for race filming and other such related materials.

Please, if you are interested, check us out at www.yellowlightman.com/dmc and register to our forum! Its been very active lately!

Steve