San Antonio, El Paso, Corpus Christi, and many more GTG's/Shows around Texas!

SooprmanX

Reaction score
Website
www.europeanag.com
San Antonio, El Paso, Corpus Christi, and many more GTG's/Shows around Texas!

I have been really lazy this year and haven't been keeping the forums updated with the meets and everything going on. We have a July monthly meet coming up here in July that should be good and probably a few other misc. events between now and then. I will keep this thread updated but you can browse on over to our site, sign up, and keep up with the stuff if you'd like. Just follow the links below....

StrictlyEA Main Page
-----------------------------------
StrictlyEA Events Page
San Antonio GTG's Forum
El Paso GTG's Forum
Corpus Christi GTG's Forum
Austin/Killeen GTG's Forum
Big Country GTG's Forum
Car Shows Forum
Event Galleries
StrictlyEA Featured Events
And finally, the July Monthly Meet here.

We had a good monthly meet this past weekend. You can find the pictures here --> Strictly European Autosport - Events - 7-19-2008 Monthly Meet

And we are all preparing for the Volkfest car show here in the next week or two. It is down in McAllen and should be a lot of fun. I like going because you get to see a lot of cars you don't see in the US. We are meeting up the day before the show and crusing down together. You can see the information here.

We also have a mod/detail day coming up here in a few weeks so you all should come out to that too. Information about there here --> Strictly European Autosport :: View topic - Mod/Detail Day 8-9-2008

We have the monthly meet coming up on the 20th of this month. We are going to hold it at the same place at the Because We Can show at Biff Busby's since they fall on the sam day. More information by clicking here.

Also, we are all gearing up for Autumnbahn which is at the end of this month. For all those that don't know, this is the biggest European car show in Texas and one no one can miss. If you are in Texas, you need to make this show. More information about the show here.

A few of us San Antonio guys got together yesterday to take some pictures as kind of a warm up to what we will be showing at Autumnbahn. Check the pictures and article out, we think they came out pretty nicely.

Also the same weekend as the Biff's show is a show at the Tower of The America's that some of you all might want to check out. It is right by the Riverwalk so that should be cool.

Alright guys, till next time!

Shows this weekend were great. I had a ton of fun. You can read the articles and pictures in the featured events section. We had a lot of new guys showing, getting their feet wet with the whole car shows stuff.

We still have Autumnbahn coming up. It has been rescheduled to the 23rd of November due to Hurricane Ike. So that gives everyone more time to prepare and it will also give everyone a chance to have a nice time out there.

Also keep an eye out on our events section because we will be putting up out October monthly meet and then at the end of November or early December we will be having another dyno day.

So keep up with stuff and see you guys later!