Nurnurgring THIS SUNDAY (12th October)

IML337

Reaction score
Guys,

The Nurburgring is open all day this Sunday and I am going to be there... Would be good to see the likes of Blue and Loys and Drill (and whoever else is in the region) coming along to join in the fun! We are driving a silver E Class Benz (German plates DN-SKxxxx) and probably won't take it out on the track, instead probably asking some old bloke in a porker for a passenger ride instead, but who knows? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, I don't know if I'll see this thread again before Sunday, so by all means post your interest here, but if you want to talk to me, call me or SMS/text me on +61417689709.

Cheers,
Tim

Drill - I need to catch up with you anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah sorry fella, it's a fair old trek just of a around 900Km for me and Jaybee.

Dam shame it would of been a good meet, if we'd known sooner.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif the backroads around the Ring......pure joy 4 Audi's ripping up backroads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Drill said:
I'll be dealing with some MAJOR jet-lag on Sunday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poof! Yeah I'd be thinking it's going to take you about a week to fully get over it....didn't help I ahd a cold last time I got back from there, about 4 weeks ago.

I'm looking forward to my next trip when I'll be in Dubai for 6 days then back her for 1 and then off to Houston again for 5 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Oh and I'm sure the flight to Dubai will be comfortable after having been paintballing the day before!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

well I did manage to get a bunch of laps in different cars, from MK II Golfs to a new 911T, so it was a pretty awesome day!

We drove to Amsterdam that night after the ring anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(The Netherlands sux - low speed limits and many many cameras - almost as bad as Australia!)

[ QUOTE ]
IML337 said:
well I did manage to get a bunch of laps in different cars, from MK II Golfs to a new 911T, so it was a pretty awesome day!

We drove to Amsterdam that night after the ring anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(The Netherlands sux - low speed limits and many many cameras - almost as bad as Australia!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you had told me that we could of met!!! I live about 20 mins from Amsterdam as does Jaybee. Know what you mean about the speed limits, they really suck, as does 564 Euros in 4 months on speeding fines!

I trust you had a grand time at the ring anyway, shame we couldn't of met up.