h&r 50mm--dampers???

khalil

Reaction score
looking getting the 50mm h&r springs for my audi a3 2.0tdi "SPORT" 54 reg, from your website,
just thinking ahead if near the future if i need to change my audi dampers, which dampers would you recommed for those h&r springs?
cheers

Morning,

H&R don't do the dampers alone, just as a springs and shocks kit so I'd say go for the Bilstein B8's if you did want to change them further down the line.

Damian @ DPM Performance

what are the Bilstein B8's like? ie ride quality? are they hasher than the sports springs? will the koni fsd dampers work with the 50mm h&r springs?

The Bilstein's are quite a stiff damper but not harsh and work well with the H&R springs.

A 50mm drop is quite a bit for the FSD's really.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I am looking for a much comfy dampers,is there any other ones you would recommed

The FSD's are the most comfortable option we do but as said I normally wouldn't advise going for 50mm springs with them, after that it would be the Eibach Pro dampers.

Damian @ DPM Performance

thanks mate, one final advise before i place the order,
what you think of the the eibach sportline?
they also lower similer to the 50mm h&r, and if needed to replace the dampers in near furture the Eibach Pro dampers will be a perfect match for the eibach sportline, am i right?

or is the Eibach Pro dampers only suitable for the eibach pro springs (30mm)?

The Eibach Pro dampers are matched perfectly for the Pro springs but can also be used with the Sportlines.

The Sportlines are a really good spring but do give a more nose down stance to the car so it depends what look your after.

Damian @ DPM Performance