Damian aka DPM = Win

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I seriously cannot recommend Damian enough. The guy is in a different league (Abit like Newcastle - :laugh: - lol)

I recently had problems with my 10mm H&R spacers, both of the collars had snapped away from the spacer and stuck to the back of the wheel, so I pm'd damian about the problem, he said send them back and a new pair got sent out STRAIGHT AWAY.

In the UK, people DO NOT DO customer service, well for me, Damian defines the word customer service.

If ever any of us want something VAG aftermarket related, there is really is only DPM, and no1 else.

Thanks Again Damian,

Nath :hi:

Nathan I'm touched mate, really makes it all worth while.

I'm always happy to help and I'm glad that comes across.

Thanks for your post mate :redface:

Damian @ DPM Performance

I'll back that up every & any day aswell, service from Damian has always & continues to be way above others used in the past, defines customer service really, no BS or kissing rse, he really is very good at what he does, recommend anyone to him.

Hey its only the truth, if you were crap I'd say that too, but you quite simply are far from crap mate, keep up the good work.

I have said this on an other site, but as Nathan has started this thread on here I thought I would share...

I have bought a few items from Damian now and each and everytime I have received A1+ service and importantly, aftercare. No BS and genuine effort on his behalf to sort things out. :respekt:

I'd also like to commend Damian for his excellent level of service.

I had an issue with my KW tie rods and Damian went out of his way to make contact with their UK operation and chased it up through to their German HQ.

Resulting in me getting some new replacement parts and being a very happy man.

I'd like to apologies to Damian for not following up with thanks after I received my new parts.

Anyone making a purchase through DPM can do so in complete confidence.

I'll definitely be returning.

Thanks again Damian.