Shopping List

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink.teg

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if you could price up a set of B8s and H&R springs or eiback springs ,price on both for my (A4 1.9 tdi sports quattro)
2003 model including VAT and delivery. Also wanting to pick up a set of 5 mm H&R spacers for front and 10 mm for the back, so if you could include those in the price that would be great.

cheers,

Alan

ps these kits are the B12 ones me thinks ,but why the diff in springs

Morning,

We can do the Bilstein B12 Pro kit which is the Bilstein B8 dampers with the Eibach Pro springs, the H&R 10mm and 5mm spacers with the bolts all delivered to you for £750.00.

Bilstein no longer use H&R springs, just the Eibach springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance

yeeppy
Hurry up and get to my front door

off for a remap now

happy days and 1k down

Damian
thanks for the H&R spacers they work sweet ....car looks fat now ha .
hope its going to look fat and low soon aswell as handling like a dream ............

Damian
what day can i be sitting waiting for the post man
hurry hurry ......

hi damian
got the suspension kit today thanks .....

boy did i have a hard time doing these shocks .....outcome
back looks good ...but the front are in the sky ,i would say they are the same as the sport springs on hight
this has happen to me on my merc .the b8's are fatter then ome so i cannt use the B5 spring preches ....

help me our m8
i sent picture to your sale's email

get-attachment.jpg

hi DAMIAN
ive gone to Eibach head office now and after sale team are looking into this for me .....
ive been out on the harsh Walsh valley roads this morning ...and still no change in height .
front this around 20mm higher then back center of back wheel to wheel arch 13" front is 14"
if they were the same i would not know better , but its not ...
thanks alan

Oh Damian
anyhow .....
can you quote me on lighten flywheel and sports clutch please

Hello,

Looking back through DPMs orders, it would appear that you have part number E90-15-006-09-22, this kit is specified for earlier models (11/00- 09/02) where as what you need is part number E90-15-006-10-22 (for 10/02- 12/04 models). The springs are the same in both kits, but they have different dampers included.

If you speak to DPM, they will be able to advise how to get the replacements.

Best regards,

Aftermarket Sales

Eibach UK | 25 Swannington Road | Broughton Astley. LE9 6TU
Tel : 01455 285850 | Fax: 01455 285853
sales@eibach.co.uk
www.eibach.co.uk

hi Damian

how can we sort this out ...the shocks are on the car .....old ones in the bin ....

please can you order me up some shocks asap ...and i will send the others back when i change them over ....

more time .............................alan 07961487020

Last edited:
AUDI A4 (8E2, B6) "1.8 T quattro, 1.9 TDI quattro,
3.0 quattro" 11/00 12/04 B8 90-15-006-09-22

AUDI A4 (8EC) "1.8 T quattro, 1.9 TDI quattro,
3.0 quattro" 11/04 B8 90-15-006-10-22

Damian @ DPM Performance

hi Damian
i do hope this help us ,sort out the problem ..haha
get-attachment-3.jpg

BILSTEIN - B12 Pro-Kit

To MY 09.02 Gas Pressure, Conditions see certificates, To Ch.No. 8E-2-400 000 Bil_015305

From MY 10.02 Gas Pressure, Conditions see certificates, From Ch.No. 8E-2-400001 Bil_015311

BILSTEIN - B6 SPORT SHOCKS

To MY 09.02 Gas Pressure, For vehicles with standard chassis, To Ch.No. 8E-2-400 000; Bil_005745

From MY 10.02 Gas Pressure, For vehicles with standard chassis, From Ch.No. 8E-2-400001; Bil_007514

just some more info i found .
alan

hi Damian

did you recive an email from Eibach ...

i have spoken to them and they asure me that i need to change my dampers and not the springs
there for please may you order the damper for me .....
Eibach has told me that the B12 kit i have is worng for my car ,and therefore should change for the right kit
please help me to sort this out .
alan

Morning,

We have spoke to Eibach and Bilstein about this and I also forwarded the email from Bilstein to you about the dampers.

Could you please call me when you have a moment.

Damian @ DPM Performance

hi dude
its been afew months now and ive done like 2.5k in miles
the springs and the ride hieght on the front is still sky high.
what shell we do about this ..
alan

Afternoon,

We've sent a few emails asking for a picture of how the car is sitting on level ground and also the measurements from the centre of the wheel to the arch but had nothing back.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hello, email 1

Looking back through DPMs orders, it would appear that you have part number E90-15-006-09-22, this kit is specified for earlier models (11/00- 09/02) where as what you need is part number E90-15-006-10-22 (for 10/02- 12/04 models). The springs are the same in both kits, but they have different dampers included.

If you speak to DPM, they will be able to advise how to get the replacements.

Best regards,

Aftermarket Sales

sales@eibach.co.uk
www.eibach.co.uk

Hello,email 2

Unfortunately we can’t arrange this, as you purchased the kit through DPM that is who your contract is with so they will have to do it for you. Also, you will have to send the current kit back to DPM for inspection rather than to us.

If you contact DPM they will be able to get the correct kit sent.

Best regards,

Aftermarket Sales

sales@eibach.co.uk
www.eibach.co.uk

Hi Alan, email 3

Ah I see, yeah as far as we are concerned that’s no problem for us, but it’s DPM that need to make the call as they would have to pay for the replacement kit too.

Best regards,

Aftermarket Sales

sales@eibach.co.uk
www.eibach.co.uk

Hello,email 4

That’s very strange as the springs are not the issue. I have emailed them for you asking for their take on it, really you need the correct dampers.

Best regards,

Aftermarket Sales

sales@eibach.co.uk
www.eibach.co.uk

how can you say this m8 ...

Yes it's the correct kit for your car and for your axle weight.

Kind regards,

Damian Moore
DPM Performance
w:
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
t: 01207 561606
e:
sales@dpmperformance.co.uk

Don't forget to join us on Facebook for all the latest products and offers! http://www.facebook.com/pages/DPM-Performance/208281640681
----- Original Message -----
To: DPM Performance
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: A4

Hi damian

I know !! But it's still
Not the right kit is it

Would just like the front atad lower

Afternoon,

From the chassis number you gave us Bilstein advised that the part number you have for the front dampers is correct.

Going off your front axle weight and engine size you also have the correct springs for your car which is what controls the height.

The pictures you have sent over are how the car should sit from the Eibach Pro kit and even shows a slight nose down stance.

In previous emails and phone conversations you asked about the lower weight fronts springs which would make the front end lower but then wouldn't be the correct rate for your car.

Damian @ DPM Performance

hi Damian

so from what your saying dude ,is i dont need to change nothing.....is that so ...

it still dont change the point that my front end is too high .

it would appear that you have part number E90-15-006-09-22, this kit is specified for earlier models (11/00- 09/02) where as what you need is part number E90-15-006-10-22 (for 10/02- 12/04 models)

The front end is sitting how it should sit with the Eibach Pro springs.

Bilstein have checked the part number you have for the front dampers against the chassis number you gave and have confirmed that they are correct, the front springs are also correct.

If you would like the kit swapped over please send the kit back and we can arrange for the other one to be sent out to you but please phone for this to be arranged.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Right
the whole thing has been a f.... p from the start .
yes i would like a swapped over please. And you know why this has not happened yet...

shell i tell you !!! coz its on my car ..

am i to remove the kit leaving my car on the drive on bricks:banghead: meaning No car for god knows how many wks

or would it not be the first thing to do is order me the new kit send it to me to replace ..

.and i then send the old kit back to you ..:beerchug:

Alan
Now if this can not be done !!!
i will make sure

Morning,

Everything in the new kit will be exactly the same apart from the front dampers and from what Bilstein have said the ones from the other kit may not actually fit with these ones you have at the moment fitting your car.

Please phone to discuss and we'll get something arranged.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi Damian

If I was to pay for a new coil over kit
and change the kit I have off and back to you
Can you sort me out a refund
wat you think
alan coz I'm just. Not happy with this B 12 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.