Shopping List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise but that's the first time in all our years of trading that we've been called unhelpfull.

If you had let me finish on the phone I was trying to get across that the drop you have is correct for the Pro kit and not too high at the front and infact as can be seen in the picture below it is slightly nose down.

A4Lowering.jpg

As mentioned above I will get back to you once we hear from Eibach.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I can see where the confusion has come from with the kits, as there are two Bilstein B12 kits for the 2001-2004 B6 A4 1.9tdi quattro.

One covers cars from 2001 to Sep 2002 (E90-15-006-09-22 or Bil_015305)....

and the other covers cars from Oct 2002 to 2004 (E90-15-006-10-22 or Bil_015311).

See here----> Parts catalogue

Going by the photo of your car though, that's the sort of drop I would expect from the pro kit.

And going by what I have read in this thread and your other one I'm not sure you can grumble about how DPM is dealing with this. Sounds like he is going all out to help you and a lot further than other retailers would.

Please do not use this thread to bicker, can we just leave it as is and maybe have a comment on the resolution when it's resolved.

Thanks guys

Right
for all to know ....
im not wanting nothing from DPM now ok
I am done with them ..

will look esle were to sort this out ...thanks :blahblah1:

Ok that's fine but what I've been trying to get across from the start is the drop you have is correct for the Eibach Pro springs so the only way to get it lower at the front is to go for different springs to the ones you ordered or coilovers.

If you would like the Sportline front springs sent out to you free of charge please let me know and I will get that arranged for you.

Again apologies and I do still hope to get this sorted out for you.

Damian @ DPM Performance

M8

Why wait 3 months to help me sort this out and
only now offer to send me some sport line springs
Free of charge ..... The very first day I had the kit
on , I called you and asked about the lower spring
but you never did send them ...

Yes I would like them please
will wait and see if I get them
many thanks

Ok this is starting to get a little silly now.

When you first fit a lowering kit you need to give it time to settle, it doesn't always drop to the correct height the day you fit it and this is what we told you on the day you had the kit fitted. Once you had given it time to settle and bed in it did actually drop to the correct height.

Now what do we need to sort out?! The kit is sitting how it should be for the Eibach Pro springs!

Out of a good will gesture we've offered to send you the front Sportline springs to get the front end lower but this is not to correct any problem as there isn't a one, the kit you have is the correct kit and has lowered your car the correct amount as stated by Eibach.

As said in emails and PMs please forward on the address you'd like the springs sent to and I will get these ordered up and arranged to be sent out free of charge.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.