Volks AutosChris Nott
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

Status

DTUK - Who we are and what do we do.

DTUK®, or to give us our full name of Diesel Tuning UK LTD, was formed in 2005 by our Managing Director, Andrew Pawley. He saw a gap in the market for a no nonsense approach to diesel tuning and offer the UK consumers one of the best diesel tuning systems on the market without the premium price tag. This all came about after he purchased a 3.0V6 CDTI Vauxhall Vectra 177PS during 2004, after trying tuning boxes from other companies without any success, and seeing that most "manufacturers" claiming to make boxes in the UK were basically buying boxes from anywhere and passing them off as their own..
    One thing we don't claim is to make the hardware, (the actual tuning boxes), we're supplied by and work closely with one of Germany's longest established Diesel Tuning Box manufacturers, and over the last 4/5 years have been involved in the development of various applications. In fact the majority of the software we use here at DTUK in unique to ourselves which has been developed in house by Andrew himself.

Diesel Tuning UK LTD | Improved Diesel Performance And Economy | Digital Diesel Chips

Recent developments include our latest CRD-T module which connects to the common rail + boost sensor and is suitable for the VAG 2.0TDI 110, 120, 136, 140 and 170PS

CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FITTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2.0 TDI 140/170PS

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/...ldk_quer_e.pdf

We will be offering members of Audi-Sport Exclusive offers and discounts
    Last edited by ABYSS; 11th January 2012 at 23:11.

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    let me be the first to welcome DTUK hope everything goes well andrew
    (53) Graphite A3 2.0 TDI (Sport) Avionics aircraft engineer, currently based in oxforshire working on Merlin EH101 Support helpicopter

Reverse Gear

Status
    Very interested what sort of deal would you be doing for forum members? Also what's the pro and cons of this unit over a remap??

Many thanks

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig1989 View Post
    Very interested what sort of deal would you be doing for forum members? Also what's the pro and cons of this unit over a remap??

Many thanks
    Hi Craig,

What Audi are you running, and which engine?

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

Reverse Gear

Status
    I have got a 2005 Audi a4 avant b7, 2.0tdi 140

Status
    I have got a 2005 Audi a4 avant b7, 2.0tdi 140
    I've just listed the details of our offer in the members offers sub forum Craig.

Like remaps, there are good and bad tuning boxes. Ours are produced in Germany and come with full TUV approval.

We typically see around 40 bhp increase from the 1.9 and 2.0 PD engines.

If your planning on tuning your vag to silly figures and changing hardware like intercoolers etc then a custom remap is the way.

If you like the majority of our customers are looking for a Stage 1 upgrade then the box is worth considering.

The biggest advantage with a box is that you'll always have something to sell on, or transfer to another vehicle ( injection type dependant).

So say you pay £320 for a DTUK box for your car, use it for 2 years and it has a used value of approx £160

So whole of life costs are only £160. Purchase another 2.0 pd engined vehicle and your quids in as you can't transfer or sell your remap.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Sweet sounds good thanks andrew, deff going to consider it as I just wanted a bit more power not looking for stupid figures or anything. How long does it take to fit??

Status
    Sweet sounds good thanks andrew, deff going to consider it as I just wanted a bit more power not looking for stupid figures or anything. How long does it take to fit??
    Anywhere between 10 mins and an hour depending on the size f yor hands

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Andrew I found my way over.

Dave
    It.Uk Southwest
    VCDS HEX+USB+CAN Full Version
    Pro-Scan
    Engine Check Pro
    DTUK/DTE Tuning & Pedal Boxes

1st Gear

Status
    Am thinking of doing this due to the new MOT laws.
    2004 Audi A3 2.0 Tdi Sport - Lava Grey.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I see you sell a crdt2 multichannel device for the a8 4.2 tdi I would be interested to here more including about 'laptop tuning'.

Thanks

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselhead1 View Post
    I see you sell a crdt2 multichannel device for the a8 4.2 tdi I would be interested to here more including about 'laptop tuning'.

Thanks
    The bespoke service is only available via our head office in Durham.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post
    The bespoke service is only available via our head office in Durham.
    That would be good - could you advise the process involved and what I could expect please

Thx

1st Gear

Status
    Spent the whole Saturday trying out multiple maps on CR Stage 2 on my Audi A6 TDI 177. Settled for Map 4 + 2. I had previously spent a week on Map 2 + 2, which of course resulted in significant performance gains but most of all mpgs!

However Map 4 + 2 turns it in a completely different beast, and I mean a beast. Done few 0-60 runs on a moist road, I'm pretty sure it did 0 to 60 in less than 6 seconds (my fiancee was doing all the timing with her iPhone). Mpgs are not as good as on map 2 + 2 but I'm personally happy with the sacrifice. The power is instantaneous, whereas on map 2 + 2 you had to wait a little bit. Shall I try Map 4 + 3 now? Or I'm guaranteed to see the engine management light? (Just can get enough now)

Now I'm shopping for bigger and wider wheels, thinking of getting 19" x 9" instead of the original 17"x 8"

Awesome kit!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotB View Post
    Spent the whole Saturday trying out multiple maps on CR Stage 2 on my Audi A6 TDI 177. Settled for Map 4 + 2. I had previously spent a week on Map 2 + 2, which of course resulted in significant performance gains but most of all mpgs!

However Map 4 + 2 turns it in a completely different beast, and I mean a beast. Done few 0-60 runs on a moist road, I'm pretty sure it did 0 to 60 in less than 6 seconds (my fiancee was doing all the timing with her iPhone). Mpgs are not as good as on map 2 + 2 but I'm personally happy with the sacrifice. The power is instantaneous, whereas on map 2 + 2 you had to wait a little bit. Shall I try Map 4 + 3 now? Or I'm guaranteed to see the engine management light? (Just can get enough now)

Now I'm shopping for bigger and wider wheels, thinking of getting 19" x 9" instead of the original 17"x 8"

Awesome kit!
    thanks for the feedback Elliot