Great curtosy car !!!!!!!!!

Mcgough

Reaction score
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gifHi all, Audi tyneside have to have the best curtosy cars ever ive just put my A4 1.9TD1 Quattro avant in for 2 weeks work, and they have lent me a 190PS A4 multitronic s-line, its quick but doesnt have the low down power of the diesel!!

And one know 0-60, 0-100, and top speeds of each! cause my diesel feels faster but surely cant be!

bought the car on first of this month on a O2 plate, the previous owner had a superchip done, which audi the boring people removed, which put a ECU fault on the car, at 100MPH the car cuts out, also the car has the entended bits painted over and the paint is flaking off, the aircon doesnt work, the electric window buttons are peeling off on both sides, and the Bose AMP cover keeps falling off!

So i tryed getting the remap put back in and it faulted the ECU, so i got it removed straight away, audi said they will replace ECU. Repaint car round bottom and rear upper spoiler- which is bubbling, replace Aircon unit and buttons, replace window buttons, and new bose amp covers!

And i hope they put some diesel in it cause its well in the red (ha ha)

Bit of a poor one from audi as it was suppose to have a 120 point inspection!

I rejected my A4 Avant TDI (130) on delivery for smoking and loss of turbo pressure after a total of 100 miles. I was loaned a new 1.8T 163 which did not seem to have the same grunt, just more revs on the clock. Got mine back after the week and loads of chasing. Turned out to have been a 'missed' O-ring during manufacture.

The futures Diesel !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Sorry but i have to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif at that.

[ QUOTE ]
MCGOUGH_A4_ESTATE said:
Hold that thought on the GREAT curtosy car!!!!

MAKE THAT CRAP CURTOSY CAR IVE NOW GOT....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A LITTLE GAY 2,

a 1.4Tdi A2 its rubbish

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif And your own car looks so cool as well! you must be so ashamed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Well i was ashamed, until a saxo VTS with 2 young lads pulled nxt to me too laugh at me and then nxt set off lights i left it for dead ha ha (he aint laughing now)

All joking aside!!!!!!!!

To be honest i am actually gutted audi have let me down and took 3 weeks to sort a problem out!

ive have a gear box and cluth fitted in 2 days by ****** renault before for crist sake! Although i love the car (its amazing) bottom line is they shouldnt have ever sold this car to me in this state, 19k on a car that i cant drive

Then giving me the choice between a 1.8T (petrol eater) or a small and hideous 1.4Tdi A2.

It just aint on!!!