AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: bigger nozzles for the 2.5 TDI V6, at last useful info !!!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by diffas View Post
    Higher pop up pressure reduces overfueling on low revs and less smoke. Worth of testing and maybe your shutdown problems will be over too. I had same kind of problem few years ago that engine shut down when accelerating. There was something with the pump, everything was replaced with ake distributing head. After repair it has been working fine and no shutdowns.
    Higher pop up reduces overfueling at the whole rev range.After that you have to correct the advance.If you knew what is inside the inector body you will never go that way.On AKE engines there is a pin in the middle and a larger(i don't know how it's called in english so i'll name it plate)The pin is connected to the pop up spring and the plate is connected to the main injector spring.There is 0.1mm diference between them.So the pop up pin is 0.1 mm higher than the main injector plate.When the pressure rises it lilfts the nozzle pin 0.1mm so this is the pop up injection.After that it raises the plate and it injects the whole portion of fuel.The thing is that when you inject the main portion of fuel the two springs are pushed together.Do you get the point.?? So when you raise the pop up you raise the main injection too.That's why the car is weak at low revs.|You don't wan't to do that.Of coarse 20-30 bar is not a problem but no more.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add diffas on Facebook Visit diffas's Youtube Channel
    Well higher pop up pressure is only way to control idle iq. My car is not running idle even with cummins stock nozzles with 245bar. I'll try in some time 260-270bar.
    Slow and smoking - A4 2.5TDi+ 220+kw

Neutral

Status
    A recent problem that i noticed when I put bigger nozzles +90 and + 120% is that the cylinder pressure tries to lift the whole injector.And sometimes it does.Car starts to make noise like train Puf-Paf.I put 1.5mm shim on the injector before the pad that holds the injector in place.That way you
    increase the pressure on the injector.I recomend that to all that try to tune the engine.The bigger boost + more fuel creates bigger cylinder pressure and the plate that holds the injector bends.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by doktorec; 17th July 2013 at 11:44.

Reverse Gear

Status
    doctorec sent you a PM mate, need pricing delivered to the uk for a set of nozzles.

thanks

Neutral

Status
    PM sent

Neutral

Status

Neutral

Status
    I'll appreciate everybody who has bought nozzles to give a feedback in a couple of words about quality, power and delivery time. Thanks in advance.
    You can find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/CpcDieselNozzles

6th Gear

Status
    Just to let everyone know race 683 nozzles fitted to old AFB injectors do not shudder and have steady idle and rock steady IQ 3.5-4.7Mg/stroke, only modification is needed the plug on the needle lift sensor is square so you will need to buy a square plug from dealer- it's shared on many cars and looks like the oil pressure sensor plug !
    If you're handy with electronics you could extract the pins from the old plug and insert it in the new plug. I have done it to my cars and no problems there whatsoever. I now need to remap the car again and inject fuel under 2000rpm's so i can get the larger turbo spooling quicker !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by doktorec View Post
    I'll appreciate everybody who has bought nozzles to give a feedback in a couple of words about quality, power and delivery time. Thanks in advance.
    You can find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/CpcDieselNozzles
    I tryed to leave feedback and how that turned out? http://evvk.1g.fi/kuvat/Diudi/random/cpc_cs.jpg

Neutral

Status
    I told you if you have anything to say you need to prove it.Get from your SPECIAL diesel service chart of the flow of every nozzle and post it here.If they have the equipment to do that.I guarantee +-2% in flow from each nozzle.Standart for Bosch nozzle is +-3%.Of course when you don't like our product I offered to return it and get your money back.You will not see that friendly attitude from other tuning firm.But writing bull**** on forums is not the right way to justify their own or diesel service ignorance.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Well usually bs has no truth behind it. There are other set nozzles here too that are not in category perfect but in "good enough", they run fine on the car. It's just confusing when you say your nozzles have better quality than Robert Bosch ones and when put them to the bench they really ain't and I'm the one who is telling bs? Please.

Sorry but I just didn't know that negative feedback is not allowed.

Neutral

Status
    Negative feedback is allowed when you have something to prove you are right.
    So diffas you say nozzles are not good but you will put them on your car.This is ridiculous mate.Don't make me laugh.If you have a bad day, do not take it out of our nozzles.
    Cheers
    Of course I think we have the fastest 2.5tdi V6 in the world.And it's with CPC nozzles.When bosio or firad have nozzles that are better and have more power from 2.5tdi please give me a call.Untill then https://www.facebook.com/CpcDieselNozzles?ref=tn_tnmn have the biggest and more efficient nozzles for 2.5tdi.
    8 sec 60-160km - YouTube

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Negative feedback is allowed when you have something to prove you are right.
    I know you are probably trolling but in case not wtf dude? :D

I rest my case here.
    Last edited by diffas; 12th September 2013 at 18:18.

Neutral

Status
    I know you are probably trolling but in case not wtf dude? :D

I rest my case here.
    Don't write bull****.Put the nozzles remap the car to 2.4-2.6bar at max fuel and enjoy the ride.I can remap it for you if you are interested.Just tell me what trurbo you are useing.

Reverse Gear

Status
    so what tipe nozzles ishould use fo AKE engine 2002year make? im not looking for big power, becorse im not going replace charger, it satisfies me +15% like gives nozzles DSLA142p1519 but someone sad its rubish, i can get DSLA 142p1519/DSLA150p1519 in god price

Neutral

Status
    Well usually bs has no truth behind it. There are other set nozzles here too that are not in category perfect but in "good enough", they run fine on the car. It's just confusing when you say your nozzles have better quality than Robert Bosch ones and when put them to the bench they really ain't and I'm the one who is telling bs? Please.

Sorry but I just didn't know that negative feedback is not allowed.
    This is made especially for you and people that think that we sell low quality nozzles.See the difference in quality of FIRAD +50% 6 hole AKE nozzle and CPC +130% 8 hole nozzle.
    I think the video shows the difference in atomisation very well.You can see the other tests in channel too.Of course our nozzles come with 1 year unlimited mileage gurantee.
    Atomisation test Pedro's 6 Hole nozzle - YouTube VS Atomisation test Pedro's 8 hole custom nozzle - YouTube

Reverse Gear

Status
    This is made especially for you and people that think that we sell low quality nozzles.See the difference in quality of FIRAD +50% 6 hole AKE nozzle and CPC +130% 8 hole nozzle. I think the video shows the difference in atomisation very well.You can see the other tests in channel too.Of course our nozzles come with 1 year unlimited mileage gurantee. Atomisation test Pedro's 6 Hole nozzle - YouTube VS Atomisation test Pedro's 8 hole custom nozzle - YouTube
    Thank for video, but, what a fuel pressure for each test?

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrosens View Post
    Thank for video, but, what a fuel pressure for each test?
    Absolutely the same for both nozzles.

Neutral

Status
    Check out our Christmas sale!!! https://www.facebook.com/CpcDieselNozzles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12