2.5tdi oil capacity? - 15% Discount Offer

HerefordQuattro

Reaction score
Evening folks, not got hold of my workshop manual yet so how much oil does a 2.5tdi hold? 2001 AKE if it makes any difference.
Im going for Castrol EDGE 5W-30 to VAG 507.00 spec from Opie oils...

And you may be interested in this:

[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]This great offer is now extended for 48 hours.

Use our 15% OFF code EASTEROFFER at the Opie Oils checkout to save 25 to 30% across pretty much everything we sell. Combined with club members discounts 10-15%.

This offer is valid until midnight on Wednesday 7th April 2010.

Big savings on top car products from brands including NGK, Denso, K&N, UFI, Mahle, Castrol, Mobil, Silkolene, Millers, Redline, Amsoil, Fuchs, Gulf, Motul, Meguiars, Bilt Hamber and Muc-Off.

We also have huge savings on our bike products from brands including Denso, UFI, Amsoil, Castrol, Millers, Motul, Redline, Silkolene and Muc-Off.

Make www.opieoils.co.uk your "one stop shop" for Oils and Fluids, Spark & Glow Plugs, Oil/Air/Cabin/Fuel filters and cleaning products.

Happy Easter from The Opie Oils Team[/SIZE]

line-chequered.gif

Terms and Conditions
  • This offer does not apply to Opie Oils' trade account customers.
  • Use coupon code EASTEROFFER to receive a 15% discount on any products with the exception of Splitfire Coil Packs, Brembo brake discs, brake pads and GT Kits.
  • The 15% discount is applied to products purchased but not to the cost of shipping.
  • All customers can only use one discount coupon per order.
  • Coupon code EASTEROFFER cannot be used with any products in our CLEARANCE section
  • This offer cannot be applied retrospectively to orders already made.
  • Use of the coupon code at the checkout indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

Hi

I'm pretty sure it's 5.5 litres. When I serviced mine last year I had to buy two lots of castrol they were either 4 or 4.5 litres each.

Mine is also an AKE.

Cheers Magnet, suprised we've not got sticky's on simple things like this...previously i was a member of the "omega owners forum" and it was fantastic for info with over 6 pages of "how to's" on everything you could think of, I know this forum is more general and not model specific but still slightly dissapointed unless i'm not looking in the right places?:readit: