A4 Avant TDi100 year 2003 remap

finchy

Reaction score
Ok, Somebody make a decision for me... i need more power....

I want a ECU re-map, I would like to be able to switch back to the standard program if such a re-map upgrade exsits.
Finally which one do I go for.

AMD, Ottenger , or do I go and see Jim at Star Performance in bonny Scotland.
I do mainly motorway journeys

You guys choose....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif CHEERS!

Nobody ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I'd recommend Oettinger for such a new car. The program can't be switched back (although the chip could be removed and replaced with the original if you really wanted to). RSD,will match your Audi UK warranty so for peace of mind, that's the one I'd go for.

For your engine the Oettinger Upgrade will increase teh stock power from 100bhp to 136bhp
Tourque increases from 183 lb ft to 231 lb ft
0 to 60 drops from 12.4 to 9.8secs

But I guess you'd already know that if you done your home work.
Anyway ring Trish or Danny at RSD and get that car of yours booked in. It'll be the best thing you've done.

Good luck

However there are people with Ibizas that would disagree about their warranty (a car that was supplied from new with RSD stuff including remap), one very unhappy customer (not me).

Well I'm one very Happy Customer - obviously don't know the details so can't and won't comment. All I can say is that they seem to want to spend the time getting things right - also they've got some of the bigger dealers in the UK eg Listers onboard - and I wouldn't imagine they'd put up with problems.

Mr A6 Quattro,

Thanks for your input.
I Didn't Know the exact figures but I do now.

It i'll just be great overtaking those red i's and seeing them wonder "How's he keeping up !!!"

Will be booking it in soon.

Ta.

Do you know the same figures for a A4 1.9tdi 130 bhp quattro avant, cause im wanting chip too and live newcastle so scotland is 80 miles away

Figures for a 130 Tdi Quattro from Oettinger are:

Power Increases from 130 to 150 bhp
Torque Increases from 227 to 264 lbft
0 to 60 drops from 10.2 to 9.2 seconds

I'm in Newcastle about once per week, so if you want to experience an A6 2.5tdi Quattro with 200bhp & 301 lbft send me a message.

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]
A6QuattroDriver said:
Figures for a 130 Tdi Quattro from Oettinger are:

Power Increases from 130 to 150 bhp
Torque Increases from 227 to 264 lbft
0 to 60 drops from 10.2 to 9.2 seconds

I'm in Newcastle about once per week, so if you want to experience an A6 2.5tdi Quattro with 200bhp & 301 lbft send me a message.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

was yours the 150 or 180 bhp version?