HELP! Remap Where?

lowrider

Reaction score
Hi All,

I currently own a 2005 audi A3 2.0 tdi s-line s-tronic 140bhp.

Was wandering if anybody could recommend a place to get it remapped to add extra MPG and a bit more torque and bhp? Im looking really to improve the MPG more than anything due to the prices of diesel these days!

A friend recommended "Viezu Technologies", has anybody heard of it or is there anywhere worth going to? Look forward to hearing from you guys

Jon

Where are you based mate? i know someone who does it, usually about £300 full custom map and after care! in loughborough area.

hi dazmo,

I live in birmingham, so loughborough aint too far from here, have you used them before? What company are they? Are they any good?

Jon

TRD can do you custom maps for anything you want and are based in Stroud. They work on my car and are very good.

hi dazmo,

I live in birmingham, so loughborough aint too far from here, have you used them before? What company are they? Are they any good?

Jon

S.R.M.C

Rollling Road Tuning

Tel.. 07919005530 (Gordon)
Email: srmc@uk2.net

Unit 8 Beacon View Buisness Park
Quorn
LE12 8RB

Tell him Darren with the 3.0 A4 sent you

Hi Jon,

We are also available to remap your car for £362.25inc vat and figures will be in the region of 175/180bhp and 275/285lbs of torque for a Phase 1 remap.

Regards

Custom-Code Team

chiptuners.co.uk based in ipswich i think can give you a custom remap and claim they can get 2.0 tdi 140 upto 199bhp and over 400nm for 259 thinking of doing it myself.