2.5TDI dyno day??

fjtwelve

Reaction score
Are there enough 2.5TDI owners with chips, boxes and other bits out there to all get together for a dyno day? I'm interested in seeing which tuning bits give the best results, dare say you might be too. If we can get enough of us together then i'll see if we can get a dyno shop interested. If you are interested put your name up and roughly whereabouts you'd be prepared to travel to and lets see if we can make it happen.
Would also be nice to hear from 2.5TDI owners who have a complete motor instead of the catalogue of disasters attracted to this forum recently....

im interested, even though i have a standard 150 :( just depends where as im all the way down in cornwall

As discussed I am definitely interested, I would be prepared to travel within a couple of hours of Dorset. Depending on who wants to come and whether it's a SW thing or not - maybe Exeter area, or possibly Bristol if more nationwide people are interested.

I'd be interested, although I don't have any engine mods yet. I'm in the exeter area, so am liking quattrojames' idea :happy:

@FJ - maybe worth you putting a link into the A4 and A6 sections mate?

I'm still keen as considering more power from the V6 power plant

Ok as theres only 5 of us so far i'll post elsewhere, don't think 5 will attract much attention from the dynoshops.

I would be interested in this.Only have standard setup but would be nice to have a base line figure & also check out others setups & get their opinions.
Am based in South Dorset so a south west location would be cool.