I need More Power! Any ideas?

Fastdrx

Reaction score
Hi, Im a new owner of a A4 2.5Tdi V6 2001 and have had the car chipped. Im still wanting more tho. The car is great and immaculate, I will post a pic as soon as i can. Whats the next step in the search for more power any suggestions would be great! Thanks! :greyrs4:

well now you'd be looking at bigger injectors, better intercooler, exhaust possibly de-cat, you can go asfar as intake manifold if they make them, then possibly bigger turbo, but then once done u'd need another remap to get the best from all these.

Imo a remap is best value for money, will give you the biggest gains for your money, the rest only adds small increases but essential for the big picture of bigger power and torque.

Buy a 3.0TDI? :jester:

Hi, Im a new owner of a A4 2.5Tdi V6 2001 and have had the car chipped. Im still wanting more tho. The car is great and immaculate, I will post a pic as soon as i can. Whats the next step in the search for more power any suggestions would be great! Thanks! :greyrs4:

What chip did you get.

What gains in performance did the car feel like once chipped.

How long has it been on the car.