EM TuningAH Fabrications

Thread: Boost Gauge

Matty A4 TDi Sport

Status

Boost Gauge

Has anyone fitted one to a Tdi if so could i have some help plaese!!!!

regards matt
    Audi A4 B6 1.9 TDi Sport 180bhp In Dolphin Grey. Kei Force 10 Wheels. VDO Boost Gauge. JE-design, ABT + Vortex Body styling. HID's, AP coilover suspension, turbo back exhaust with twin exit pipes RS4 style The Stealth look is well under way and not far from compleat

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    simply need a t piece with a 5mm pipe comming off it, it can be cut in to the original pipework.

I've got it going spare, it's an alluminuim one, had to get it custom made by forge motorsport as there is no suitable pipe on the intake system to take a T off, you can have it for 15 delivered, then all u gotta do is attach it to the pipe from the guage, job done.

U wanna get a guage which goes to at least 20psi (1.5 bar i believe) as on over boost mine hits 18psi.

Matty A4 TDi Sport

Status
    Well was sent a fitting kit with a no buzz connector, and have been told that it goes on the inlet, i didnt think a tdi could use a t connector.
    Audi A4 B6 1.9 TDi Sport 180bhp In Dolphin Grey. Kei Force 10 Wheels. VDO Boost Gauge. JE-design, ABT + Vortex Body styling. HID's, AP coilover suspension, turbo back exhaust with twin exit pipes RS4 style The Stealth look is well under way and not far from compleat

2nd Gear

Status
    yeah u need the no buzz!

And i've seen no reason why not, it boosts like any other turbo.

Matty A4 TDi Sport

Status
    Could you show me how you plumbed it in? i thought you had to tap into the inlet

2nd Gear

Status
    Basicially just cut in to one of the boost pipes after the intercooler but before the manifold with one of these:

But with a 5mm T instead of 25mm and attached the boost guage to that.