Turn a 90BHP to 110/130

RocketLemming

Reaction score
Website
www.uniflash.co.uk
Right im looking to make my 90 BHP A4 Tdi in to either 110 or 130 but i want to do this with just engine work replacement etc,, as im not looking to tune it full just want to get top bhp with just minor tweeks unless any ones has idea how to make my a4 bigger break and increase torque and power and MPH..

Please give me any help if possible..

I'm not certain on this, but the exhaust manifold, turbo and ecu from the 110 tdi should pretty much make it a 110bhp tdi, I don't *think* there are any other differences.

The 130 bhp tdi is a different engine, that would require an engine swap. The 130s, apart from the early passats, use a 6 speed box, not essential but preferable so you'd really need that along with the loom and ecu.

Easiest is the 1st option + a chip

[ QUOTE ]
AidanB said:
I'm not certain on this, but the exhaust manifold, turbo and ecu from the 110 tdi should pretty much make it a 110bhp tdi, I don't *think* there are any other differences.

The 130 bhp tdi is a different engine, that would require an engine swap. The 130s, apart from the early passats, use a 6 speed box, not essential but preferable so you'd really need that along with the loom and ecu.

Easiest is the 1st option + a chip

[/ QUOTE ]

Or for the amount of time and £££ it would cost for a very average increase at best, just change the car or replace the engine. Not worht the hastle really!

Rich

Get a set of injectors from a 110 and then fit a tuning box..my mate has done this to his ibiza and it flys and gives my 2.6 alot of bother..

hope this helps