Quattro 130 PD REMAP HELP

thewez

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New here and thought I'd post to ask a couple question.

I thinking about buying an A3 or A4 Avant 130 Quatrro.

I plan to get this chipped (at jabba), but just wondered what sort of results you guys have had and how many are running uprated clutches.

Also for info Jabba sport are in the process of doing a hybrid golf 150 turbo with FMIC on there A3. They hope to be are 230bhp and 400lbft, should be finished in the next couple week. There Fabia VRS with the same kit gets 247bhp and 430lbft, but due to the complex down pipe around the transforbox they dont think the quattro will be quite so good, but will have grip grip grip, something the Fabia lacks with 430lbft.

Cheers,

thewez

Hi there, hope this helps. I have posted this before, have a search under my posts.

My 130 TDi Q was Superchipped at 5k miles and is now on 89k miles. The clutch has been fine and still appears t be, i dont do the traffic light gp too often though but dont hang about through the Scottish borders. Others have trashed clutches though at early milages on fwd as well as 4wd cars.

Its been on the rollers at Star Performance and is good for 180hp and a good torque figure that I cant recall. Brian at Star has a 130 Fabia much modified, at 220 bhp and he reckons the clutch needs to be warm to cope.

Hope this helps...

My 1.9 Tdi Quattro B6 Avant was chipped by RSD and has now done 35K on the upgrade and hasn't caused me any problems.

Looking to sell the vehicle if you're interested end of next month as I'm going back to an A6 - miss the space (but won't miss the economy - A4 is now showing an average of 43mpg over the last 10,000 miles).

Hi there, hope this helps. I have posted this before, have a search under my posts.

My 130 TDi Q was Superchipped at 5k miles and is now on 89k miles. The clutch has been fine and still appears t be, i dont do the traffic light gp too often though but dont hang about through the Scottish borders. Others have trashed clutches though at early milages on fwd as well as 4wd cars.

Its been on the rollers at Star Performance and is good for 180hp and a good torque figure that I cant recall. Brian at Star has a 130 Fabia much modified, at 220 bhp and he reckons the clutch needs to be warm to cope.

i too have a superchipped Q130 and its my second one, im more than pleased to let superchips do my next car, they put a lot of money into developement and are reccomended by many magazines.

although i do give the car sumthing to do, i push it hard sumtimes and the clutch is great, as long as you pull away gently and then floor it you will never put excess strain on ya clutch

Yea DPM in the north east are highly reccomended mate.!!!

Had a good responce from people whove been chipped.