Chip for 1996 2.5 TDI 5 cylinder

We'd be able to get around 70 - 80ft/lbs extra depending on the car. This is the realistic amount you could get although some may say you could get more but i'd be very doubtful about that! :ermm:

You could ring jayson at chipped-uk.He has managed to get over 330lbt.ft from a golf tdi 130.He did my car a few months ago but ive added a few bits since then so im going back just after new year to get it tweaked.I can let you know the results, mine is a 1.9 130.

got my car remapped on the rollers by turbo tech he uses dimsport software and in my 130bhp golf he got 186bhp and 369lbs/ft of torque he has also done my 2.5tdi 180bhp quattro and we think its 235 bhp now as he used the same map that he used when doing the same car on the rollers which made 355lbs/ft torque so think mine is the same very happy as my friend has a 2 litre skyline turdo and i have a faster take off to 70mph then he still cant overtake me:rock:

You can beat a skyline to 70,very impressive.What clutch was you using?

a standard clutch but it was replaced at 72k now 91k on the car.the guy that mapped it for me knows i like power and so told me that the map im using he wouldnt give to anybody as its serious and is well over any recomended map its as far as he can put it.i do get a bit of clutch shudder in fourth at 40mph but i really dont care if i blow summit.

Was it a standard clutch in the golf too,i'm not sure if my standard one will cope with over 300lbs.ft never mind 369.What other mods was on the golf?

well i gave it to the guy with the car but ill get it emailed to me in a min

ok i have made a mistake it was 350.7 lbs?ft and 174 bhp and it was done in 2004 i have it in an email how do i post it or will i send it to you in an email

That is still very impressive.:icon_thumright: I will pm you my email.

it was e very good car to drive once it wasnt raining ha ha.sorry about the numbers but i hear so many figures and claims from all the rally heads i know .the guy that mapped that car has gotten more than that and i could get my hands on a print out of a 150 golf with 207bhp and similar torque.The last car i owned was tuned where that rollers are which is track day performance in wicklow ireland and it was my skyline r33 2.5 turbo highly modded and it made 435lbs/ft and 422.6 bhp some sound off it on those rollers as they are the ones that you remove the wheels and bolt to the hubs .....

:applaus:
graph.jpg

missed your earlier post about what was done to the golf nothing really except disconnected the vaccum pipe going to the egr and stuck a bolt in it and a k&n pannel filter after that just loads of r32 gear and later a miltek which made less torque and less bhp believe it or not woulnd ever take out the cat on another diesel as i think the turbo spools up quicker cos of the extra back pressure just what i found but ppl have told me im mad but the car had no faults injectors were clean as i use injector cleaner every 4 wks and i put an afm in the day before a rolling roaded it so i found miltek shiet