Audi LeMans engine into the Q7...

Whats the output of the Le Mans engine? Why in the Q7 (They'll be calling it the QRSTdi possibly? Sorry). Is it too big to fit in any of the cars? Or is there a car version on the way already? I'm interested in seeing some diesel engined cars with decent performance. My mate in Germany has chipped his 2006 3.0TDi A6 Avant and claims 255kmh but i don't know any power details. Any one here done similar?
I'm having enough trouble finding someone to look after my engine (cue sucking of teeth "oh we don't see many of these") and hear of V10TDi Touareg owners having real problems finding a properly trained mechanic. Can see that being a bit of a problem.
I was watching the British Superbikes at the weekend, and Jamie Whitham said they weigh 160kgs and produce 200hp. So if i can get my 1750kg A6 up to 2200hp then we should see some real performance. Thats only another 2000hp to find then. Interestingly they are using RS4s as safety cars for the BSB races, and theres an RS4 up for grabs for the fastest rider over the season. Anyway i digress.

talking about RS4's and race tracks i went up to knockhill to watch the touring car racing about 3 years ago and the pace car was an RS4. During one stint of the pace car being called out due to an accident, the lower class of cars had to ask for the RS4 to slow down, as they could not keep up.