A3 TDI coil warning light!!!!

Daz A3 TDI 130

Warp factor 10
Reaction score
Ok there is some weird stuff goin on with my A3!!!! After yesterdays thunderstorms, the little yellow coil started flashing on my dash board.

There doesnt seem to be any problem with the car, its running just fine and has no problems starting up. Could this just be a water leaking into the circuitry thing or should i get it looked at? Im assuming this could also mean i need to replace my plugs?

Cheers
Darryl

the coil light is also the mil lamp , check if your brake lights are working if there not you just need a brake lamp switch, if there working you need the get the fault codes read

Is that the Coil light for the Glug plugs?

I read somewhere it could be to do with fueling/pumps/injectors etc.. But like pete says get the fault codes read...nice wheels btw ;)

Thanks guys, ill check the brake lights but i got a funny feeling they are ok.

Its so strange because the light isn't solid it flashes, and it only happens every now and again while im driving. Which could logically be the brake lights..... hmmm.

Lets hope its nothing too serious! Any ideas on how to get the error code without paying Mr Audi? Id rather give someone more experienced a 'thanks for your help tip!!!' :thumbs-up: