Necro - try this link for your tuning module

MikeA3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hope it helps mate, I read the fitting instructions section and I think the layout on your A4 will be different to my A3

http://www.pdtuning.co.uk/

Mike

Thanks Mate, still can't find the damn thing as I don't even know what the fuel filter looks like.

Is it below the the pipes on the foreground of this piccy?
There is a connector on top but it looks like an air flow pipe rather than a fuel pipe.

6d591bd5.jpg

Is the round piece to the right hand side just above the dip stick hole the fuel filter?

e978a87e.jpg

that does look different to where it connected on my TDI

Sorry i haven't posted pics yet - got dragged shopping at the weekend by the other half - i'll try to do them tonight (light permitting)

in the top pic the big pipe with the connector on top is a intake/turbo pipe the two small pipes are fuel lines going to and from the fuel filter, under the big turbo pipe you should see some more fuel lines with the connecter you are looking for

Ok, i took a few pics last night, the connector is just to the right & below the two fuel pipes (silver) - really sorry about the huge pics - i'm new to the world of photobucket

DSC00012.jpg

and the connector you're looking for:

DSC00013.jpg

I have located the connector but can't get the fu /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gifing connector off! Might have to undo the air pipe to get to it as it's under the air line.
Arrrgghhhh.