People thoughts on this product

Don't know about that particular unit tbh, but it seems a tad expensive.
Paid £40 for mine on German Ebay, and thought that most of the cheaper units were much the same, ie they just squirt in extra fuel to the combustion cycle...?
Quite a few of the units that crop up on Ebay UK are available from sellers on Ebay Germany at much lower prices than on Ebay UK......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

link for some reason only goes on to home page of german e-bay??

When I was investigating buying a module for my A4 last October I looked at both Ebay UK and Ebay Germany.
At the same time there were identical units for sale (same pics etc) from both German and British sellers (admittedly they were German-made units).
The British prices seemed to be on average 1.5-2 x times the German price!!!!
Consequently I made sure that I bought a unit from Germany which at £38 plus £12 delivery was a lot cheaper than the same unit on British Ebay at nearer £80 plus carriage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif........

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just picked up what you mentioned £43.00 all in ,beats paying 80-90 quid ....crazy when you think about

I've bought a £50 tuning box off of ebay for my 2.5 v6 tdi but I can't find where the air intake temperature sensor is.

Can anyone give me a clue/post a photo?

Thanks!

I got my dragon tuning box off ebay. from www.mrhoot.com it was about £350 all in, i got mine off ebay, second hand, 3 months old, for £80 all in, came from finland. brilliant buy but not as good as a full chip or re-map. but what do you expect when you only pay a fraction of the price?!