Plug in power

Powerklick seems rather expensive at £200ish IMHO, although looks like a good product....
There are loads of plug-ins available on Ebay, mine cost £50 delivered from Germany, and works fine.....
If you have a PD TDi engine the modules are even cheaper...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Excuse my thickness, what does a 2001 2.5 V6 TDI have? Its the 110kw engine.

[ QUOTE ]
Excuse my thickness, what does a 2001 2.5 V6 TDI have? Its the 110kw engine.

[/ QUOTE ]

The later TDi engines (2000/2001-on, not exactly sure ) dispensed with the big high pressure rotary diesel injection pump and became the pumpe deuse (PD) engines as these had a small pump/injector unit on each cylinder instead, which gave more power.
Until today I would've thought that a 2001 V6 TDi was a PD engine, until I looked the engine up on ETKA and saw only the 4 cylinder 1.9 engine was a PD unit; at that time the 6 cylinder diesel retained the older style injection-pump arrangement.
Hope this helps.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Until today I would've thought that a 2001 V6 TDi was a PD engine, until I looked the engine up on ETKA and saw only the 4 cylinder 1.9 engine was a PD unit; at that time the 6 cylinder diesel retained the older style injection-pump arrangement.
Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup mines ye olde mechanical pump, I just taken a tuning box off my V6 TDI as it caused the clutch to slip and shudder on accelleration and puff out tons of black smoke, although its not a quick now.

what is the difference between the 150 and the 180 v6 engine then?
i know the turbo is everso slightly different but what else?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup mines ye olde mechanical pump, I just taken a tuning box off my V6 TDI as it caused the clutch to slip and shudder on accelleration and puff out tons of black smoke, although its not a quick now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is the box for sale then?
How much?

[ QUOTE ]
what is the difference between the 150 and the 180 v6 engine then?
i know the turbo is everso slightly different but what else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is the AKE engine, as far as I know its got uprated crank and con rods and a couple of mods compared to the non AKE version

The box is still on the car owdgit, Ive not thought about selling, I paid £110 for it which I might sell and put the ££ towards a proper remap, I think the box might be more suitable for the 150bhp V6 TDI

Mike, mine is the 110kw, do you think it would fit? If so let me know how much you want and when you want to sell.
Ta