Just been looking around my engine bay and..

Pegsta

Reaction score
I've found a cable with a blue connector (same type as the cables connected to the engine sensors) on the end which isn't plugged into anything (it's located directly at the back of the engine underneath the air hose for the turbo)

and what looks like a breather pipe (which is just cable tied to the battery cables and is otherwise hanging loose)....

Anybody know whether these should be connected to anything in particular?

Cheers

I'll probably post some pics - they'd make more sense

Cheers m8

well here goes.. the pics aren't great cuz the camera isn't up to much but hopefully you'll be able to see what I'm on about.

Right mayert - the breather hose clips onto the OEM battery, I guess your's must have been changed at some point.

Can you get a closer pic of the blue connector? The only blue connector I saw was connected to a sensor on a water outlet near the head.

I'll try, I'm going round my mates tomorrow and he's got a high quality digital cam, not the £50 thing I've got.. so I'll take another pic then.

I take it the breather hose doesn't need to be connected then?

Cheers m8

I'll have a look - last time I had the cover off I didn't notice a cable going to anything around that area.. so thats probably it..

Thanks for the help!