I have a 97 110 TDI A4, i cleaned out my intake manifold today but broke a lug off the centre pipe that goes around the back of the engine for the intercooler and was wondering what this piece was called??? seems to have a lot of vacuum pipes as well, is it a boost valve or something. When I drove it afterwards I have no boost [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]