2.5 180 HP Clutch

swarcup

Reaction score
Now then guys

Im sort of thinking i will be in need of a new clutch fitting soon. Its not slipping at all but here and there when setting off it is like it isnt engaging and gives off a juddering sensation as if its worn down or something. Im not sure on the flywheel condition but there is no juddering when driving at all or tick over. Whats the manufacturer of audi clutches (is it luk)and are there any other recomended manufacturers. (I know chris will know whats what)

depends how far you wana go
smfw ? stay with the dmfw
theres luk sachs clutch masters southbend
etc etc

Stay with the dual mass flywheel set up, im not after anything uprated but would like a quality manufacturer without paying audi a small fortune

luk is gona be your best bet then
these guys are good on price etc
Contact

Sam, you should have a Sachs clutch in there but some models might have LUK, however replace like for like...Parts will be about £450-600 depending where you buy them from...

cheers chris, luk flywheel and clutch is 650 from eurocar parts. will look into sachs but they dont do a flywheel i dont think just the clutch. will do some more research.

cheers chris, luk flywheel and clutch is 650 from eurocar parts. will look into sachs but they dont do a flywheel i dont think just the clutch. will do some more research.

if you do buy from ECP they have a 15% offer on clutch kits till the 1st July just quote CLUTCH15 at the checkout