Stage 1 remap - A4 2.0 TDi 140 (S-Line '55)

T

todgerino

Hi,

I want to do a stage 1 remap, but reading the forum there are a couple of (optional) parts I can upgrade that would help me get the best out of it.

Any recommendations on what I should do (and where)? Was thinking Revo for the remap, but if anyone can recommend anywhere in Manchester (or Leeds at a push) it would be much appreciated

ta very much

I am thinking of an Angel Tuning gold package, for £590 they will do filter, stainless exhaust and remap!!!

Also have a branch in stockport!! I am a Rochdale lad you see and work in Tameside so not that far for me.

Went for Awesome GTi in Irlam as close to me - quoted a 140 to 175bhp remap for £199 inc. VAT + £30ish for new air filter.

Will post again on results & experience at Awesome, but they were v. helpful & explained everything on phone when booking in.

Experience at Awesome GTi in Irlam was very good:

The remap to 170ish was £168+VAT. Some other work done (timing belt, water pump, aircon service) - all well priced and cannot fault them. Very happy with how its running too - much more lively :)

i have the 2.0tdi 140 also its 55 plate and looking for remap, hows the car been running since, any upsets and gains and am also in manchester so was looking at going to awesome. did they say of any jobs need doing on car before they will do the map, iv had the belt and pump changed noot long ago. cheers for any advice and info