diesel insurance on A3

rickparmar

Reaction score
Could some of you tel me how much u pay 4 an A3 diesel on insurance

could u state ur age, bhp and what insurance comp u with, also if u had n e accidents

as u may of heard am in a bit of a Sh!t

thanks all and sorry 4 bein pushy

not an a3, but i pay £748 fully comp on my a4 2.5 tdi with elephant.
im 21 and have 1 years no claims, one no fault accident.
try elephant and add your parents on, it reduced mine by £300 adding my mum on the insurance policy.

2.0 TDI Sport, 29, 1 year NCB, low crime area, parents on policy, £500 with £250 excess with Elephant.

Elephant definately look like the best. The next price up was £1200 from Direct Line! The highest quote was £2000!!

a3 tdi 110bhp
i'm 26 & 5yrs no claims
with elephant - £795 fully comp &£250 excess

also look at admiral and belldirect (all closely linked - but some prices differences)

;p

try Sainsbury's Insurance. I'm 26, 4yrs NCB, with 2 non-fault accidents, and that's £600 fully comp a year, for a A4 TDI 130 SE doing 25k miles pa.

I am 31, with full no claims.

'04 tdi S-line with protected no claims, just under £300 a year!! thats with Tesco.

I have moved out of the city recently but that only dropped it by less than £50.

Just turned 32 this december ive full NCD protected no calims with my partner on it she is 35. Its with Tesco on line £325 all in cant get better any where. good luck.

Tesco was also the cheapest company i could find for my a4 1998 tdi, £289 full comp protected. 32 years old, full no claims discount + wife to drive as well.
Never made a claim through them so i don't know how good they are.