JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    6th Gear

Status

Degrease engine bay

I'm looking for a product that will degrease the engine bay, I've take the engine out as it's had more oil leaks than BP well. So I need a good product that will clean up the engine and the paint work around the bay without destroying the paint work or the alloy of the engine.

I've got a can of gunk, but was wondering if there are any other products that would do the job better, as I'm going to need a lot more of the stuff.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Megs super degreaser, available from polished bliss. They also sell a variety of citrus degreasers as I'm sure other detailing companies do.
    3.0 Tdi Q A4 Avant S-Line Dolphin Grey
    RNS-E retrofitted

3rd Gear

Status
    Surfex HD
    A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

6th Gear

Status
    13 for 5 liters that's more like it, this is mainly for the engine bay, wheel arches, under the body of the car & anything else covered in 15 years of crud..

I did find one useful product, I've got autoglym 5 liter wheel cleaner, it's got to be diluted but it's bring the alloy components up a treat.

Polished Bliss

Status
    I'd choose Meguiar's Super Degreaser for this type of intensive cleaning task.