BIG Thankyou to Polished Bliss........

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
I had a fault with my Snow Foam Lance. They asked me to return it, no questions asked, and I recieved a brand new one from them yesterday. Excellent customer/aftersales service. Would put Harrods to shame. Thankyou!

Ollie :icon_thumright:

May I just second that. Great service and always super fast delivery. Just wish they gave discounts to us.

Cleanyourcar.co.uk gives you discount codes if you spend enough and also on every purchase you receive points which give you money off your next purchase. I do spend a lot on detailing products so I guess it's worthwhile and makes sense for me to shop at cleanyourcar rather than PB.

Last three orders have been around £300 each.

G

Or I4Detailing. You get the discount there and then, rather than having to come back to redeem your points. Main reason I shop there + Matt is an absolute star!

I've a week off, i've purchased £300 of detailing equipment but i'm not feeling doing a detail in this weather, my own car again this time. Not sure!!!!

G

Lol. List me! I like to ooh and ahh at shopping lists from detailers!

polished bliss do an amazing job and there knowledge is top class, main reason i shop there. The other is they give there say on products and only sell what they would put on cars personally.

polished bliss do an amazing job and there knowledge is top class, main reason i shop there. The other is they give there say on products and only sell what they would put on cars personally.

Nobody is saying otherwise!

G

I know nobody was saying otherwise, i was just stating why i liked pb.

Thanks for the positive feedback folks. We do offer discounts... to everyone who shops with us, not just specific forums. You know the drill - 5% off orders over £100, rising if you spend more (the bigger discounts are aimed at pro detailers and other traders wanting bulk quantities of stock). Also, we run some pretty cracking specials on a regular basis (see the site now for some great offers). However, more importantly, we do offer copious free advice based on direct hands on professional experience with the products we sell - not many other traders can say this, so I'd like to think we compete on this and our service level rather than just price. :sm4: