I4Detailing Bubblegum

fgaffney

Reaction score
My snow foam lance arrived today along with various other wee bits and bobs I ordered from I4Detailing.co.uk.

The order included 2x Bubbly bubblegums (freebie) which brought a little smile to my face and took me back to my youth... nice little touch I thought :yes:

ooohhh thats good, Our power washer doesnt do the snow foam properly so we will have to look into getting the correct bottle attachment. So we know what you will be doing thhis Bank Holiday!!!
Good freebie too!

I've had the bubblegums sent through before - not the nicest tasting, but, it's the thought that counts. I forget where from, but, I once had a little mini party-sized pack of Haribo fall out my parcel. Very impressed! :>

I've had the bubblegums sent through before - not the nicest tasting, but, it's the thought that counts.

Yeah I forgot just how much sugar are in them... as you say it is the thought that counts.

I've had the bubblegums sent through before - not the nicest tasting, but, it's the thought that counts. I forget where from, but, I once had a little mini party-sized pack of Haribo fall out my parcel. Very impressed! :>

Clean your car at Xmas time if memory serves Jim lad!

So we know what you will be doing thhis Bank Holiday!!!

Well I couldn't wait to try it... well chuffed!!! I can't believe it's taken me so long to actually get one of these!!! I4 were doing the best deal on the lance I could find, plus I received a £5 discount on their Snow Foam (and don't forget the Bubbly's ;)).

DSCF0286c.jpg