Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    6th gear @7000rpm

Status

Thumbs up Washed my car yesterday..

Hey guys! Came back from work yesteday and thought i mightaswel washed my car! I didnt take any before and during pics because i didnt expect it to be all that good but i was quite pleased! Only used the 2 bucket method! Used autoglym shampoo, clean wheels, PB buckets, PB deluxe drying towel. These were the results.

Today though i found litle particles of what i think are volcanic ash!!! Noooo!! haha. Hopefully i'll do a full detail after my exams in about 3 or so weeks! Thanks for reading!
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Looking good dude, well done!!

Now get yourself a decent car!!!!

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    Thanks nilz!

Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Lol! I try everyday, its just insurance thats going to rape me. Im waiting a year now because i'll be 21 and insurance should be much cheaper for me. I've been looking at some 1.8T's and some cupra's but we'll see.

staylowmovefast

Status
    When I was 18 I got myself a Renault 21 turbo due to it falling into the "classical" insurance bracket(20 years + If I remember correctly). Anyway the insurance is stupidly cheap for a 2 ltr turbo (T3) car. You can even get them in 4wd! (Quaddra). Soon as I hit 21 I bought a Skyline, because I was young and I had to get it off my chest!!
    IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE SO KEEP ON SMILING

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status
    Thought it was as low as 13 years Ollie, but you're dead right. Friend of mine had a Renault 5 Turbo, he was paying around 200 a year at the age of 18!

6th Gear

Status
    Looks nice Gops. Mines already filthy after the wash I gave it on saturday. Just make sure you rinse n powerwash plenty before the actual handwash part.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

staylowmovefast

Status
    Yeah tidy mate, you have done a very good job! Certainly give Jimmeh and JD a run for their money!lol!.....All practice for when you get your first Quattro!
    IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE SO KEEP ON SMILING

1st Gear

Status
    Nice one buddy, looking good! When I was 20 I had a Nissan Primera diesel, you'll work your way up buddy, unfortunately no one gives it all to you.
    3.2 V6 - Bring on the Burble!

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    Thanks guys! Yeah i've had the fiesta for a while now and with every ford i've had my ups and downs but overall it isnt a bad car, it's pretty nippy! Put it this way, its marginally quicker than my mates passat tdi and my other mate's golf tdi! So im happy its not a lada! haha. Im going to do a full detail to it during mid june so watch this space! As phoenixv6quattro says, all a learning curve for my first quattro!! Im going to do my interior too but im abit stuck on what to use.. Bio-brisk any good on cloth interior as mine is stained. And somehow i have what looks like scratching marks on my roof lining. Im thinking it came from the previous owners who had a dog but its on the whole roof liner! How the hell do i get them out??

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    When i was 21 I had a 1963 ford corsair 1.5 Deluxe.....................with a K&N
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gops View Post
    Im going to do my interior too but im abit stuck on what to use.. Bio-brisk any good on cloth interior as mine is stained. And somehow i have what looks like scratching marks on my roof lining. Im thinking it came from the previous owners who had a dog but its on the whole roof liner! How the hell do i get them out??
    I've just decided to have my front seats and carpets cleaned properly by a local Valet Company who are only charging me 10. Soap & water for the plastics and dash should see me okay for the rest of the interior.

BTW I was driving a white Ford Orion Ghia Injection when I was 20. It's been the only Ford I've owned and ran really well.... oh to be young again!!!

'53 A3 2.0 TDi Sport in ebony black with
    Symphony II+, BOSE & rear park assist