Which detailer spray??

S3 Paul

Reaction score
I currently use megs ultimate detailer spray, But i use quite alot of it ( 4 cars ) as this is only available in small spay bottles i wondered if any good quality detailers sprays that are available in say a 5ltr bottle are as good or comprable??
Thanks people.

I know it doesnt come in big bottles, but i just bought Zymols Field Glaze on friday and tested it out yesterday. Its the best one ive used by far! car looks like its just had a couple of coats of wax. Problem is, it isnt cheap @ £20 a bottle!

Hey,
Just got finish kare polywipe and find it good, restores beading nicely, If you like meguiars, their last touch is highly rated! I also like chemical guys speed wipe, but isn't very good for clay lube. Here's a few links
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/valeting-and-bulk/chemical-guys-speed-wipe-1-gallon-/prod_447.html
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/valet...-ultra-slick-polywipe-1-gallon-/prod_595.html
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/detailing-sprays/meguiars-last-touch/prod_225.html
HTH
Neil

By far the best QD is Clearkote Quikshine. It comes from the USA in concentrated 3.78L bottle. I know it isnt 5L but the quality of this is superb, not to mention the shine afterwards. Just try it on glass !
I've used over 20 QD's and this one gets 10/10.
As a budget buy, and as Jd says, Megs last touch is good too.
HTH

Depends how much you use to be honest. As Dibbs says, there are probably better products out there, but for the price and my useage (drying, claying, pad lubrication) it works best for me :)

Agree with you there JD09 for the price its a no brainer

Megs Final touch for me too. I use it 50/50 with water for most tasks and works very well for me.

Just tried Meguires NXT gen speed detailer and a microfiber on my S5. Lifted most dust in one wipe but did need a bit of buffing as it left some hazes for some reason. On windows and wing mirrors it also left quite a lot of static as my fibres were clinging like anything to the glass! Not bad though and Halfords have 3 for 2 on all cleaning chemicals

Picture too
31488_389789703151_507073151_3979654_2085447_n.jpg

Megs Last touch here to, and buy it in bulk from cleanyourcar. never let me down and i take it everywhere with me, have a spray bottle in the boot with a clean microfibre just in case.

I use Optimum No Rinse for claying and polishing. Optimum Quick Detailer for that last touch, really slick, and reduces static electricity on the bodywork.

I use Optimum No Rinse for claying and polishing. Optimum Quick Detailer for that last touch, really slick, and reduces static electricity on the bodywork.

the static is something i wanted to mention as everything i've used seems to make the car a great big dust magnet, washed and quick detailed last night and this morning it's covered in very fine particles and those wispy dandelion seed things, not sure if there's anything you can do about it??

Fairly difficult, dust and other fall out is a constant issue during the spring/summer dry months.

Detailed a Porsche Carrera S over the weekend and went over it with Z8. Looked great. 10 minutes later it had a nice sprinkling of pollen on it :( Another dash over with Megs Last Touch and it was right as rain for the owner's arrival.