Best Polish for removing swirls oon darl pearl blue?

Relaxitscool

Reaction score
As the title says really. I have noticable swirls that need removing, but will need to be done by hand, by me :( Can anybody reccommend the correct grade polish and applicator?

Thanks

Rob

I'd invest in a Megs G220, should sort the problem out no end plus it will save your hands and arms.
Polished Bliss have got a few sticky threads in this forum which are really useful. Thanks to Rich
;-)

If you have the budget for a Dual Action polisher, great. But make sure you practice. You are very unlikely to burn through paint, but you are also unlikely to get the best out of the machine without tutoring/experience.

If you have the budget for a Dual Action polisher, great. But make sure you practice. You are very unlikely to burn through paint, but you are also unlikely to get the best out of the machine without tutoring/experience.

Fair point JD. Should I get an old bonnet or something as this will be my first time
cheers

Precisely chap; better to mess up on an old panel than your pride and joy :)

Scrappies will let wings and such like go for pennies; put in your old swirls using a light scourer and you're away. If you want more help, PM me or check out Rich's guides, through the Polished Bliss website.

Precisely chap; better to mess up on an old panel than your pride and joy :)

Scrappies will let wings and such like go for pennies; put in your old swirls using a light scourer and you're away. If you want more help, PM me or check out Rich's guides, through the Polished Bliss website.

Cheers JD, top fella.
I see your a North of the country guy too !!!

Thanks for the answers guys, I was hoping to find a product at Halfrauds and have a go tomorrow, I guess thats not the case. I can't justify buying a machine polisher and wouldn't trust myself with one.

Regards

Rob

If you are looking for Halfrauds products, something like Auto Glym Super Resin Polish is an OK solution. It contains lots of fillers, however, and will therefore not remove swirls, rather fill them. These fillers will fall out over time and washing, leaving the previous marks on show.