Topped up my Werstatt (S3)

Ian W

Reaction score
As it was the first nice weekend of the year and my car was looking quite sorry for itself I decided to go all out for a nice shine today.

Werkstatt was initially applied in May last year, reguarly topped up with Jett until around September when I gave up.

Gave it a nice coat of Jett and then a nice helping of Gloss on top today.

Some pics (sorry i'm not a very good photographer)

SAM_0070.jpg

SAM_0091.jpg

SAM_0090.jpg

SAM_0074.jpg

Looking forward to getting a DA in May and de-swirling :)

Last edited:
Hey that looks awesome. Dont think Ive ever seen Werkstat on a solid red like that.. Very nice! Reflections so sharp they could cut!

Thanks Jimmeh, always nice to get good comments from a pro detailer. I think your red RS4 post spurred me on tbh :respekt:

Ah that takes me back. Had one (below) just like that a few years back. Got to admit I loved my S3 but circumsatnces change. Absolute Red really suits this car, nice work Ian :top:

S3a-1.jpg

Splendid job there mate, looks really good in red, not pink :)

yo man - dat is well wicked like.
but i rekon you must av had got help for da gloss tho! a kind brother perhaps who you owe money too?

yo man - dat is well wicked like.
but i rekon you must av had got help for da gloss tho! a kind brother perhaps who you owe money too?

I suppose you may have helped somewhat.

Just emailed you the guide to servicing the foam lance.

Looks cracking, will be even better after you've got the DA.

Nice.

Looking forward to mine looking like this. Currently 8 years worth of marring makes it look pretty sorry for its self!