AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits

Thread: Blackfire

1st Gear

Status

Blackfire

I have a black s3 and i usually use blackfire gloss enhancing then top off with rg55 or werkstat c jett and then top off after washes with werkstat c gloss

I have just cleaned my old mans merc and used Blackfire wet diamond sealant and the finish is superb. The only thing is, will this last or would i be better to top up with a wax.

2. would werkstat carnauba gloss be ok on this sealant after weekly washes

Never thought i would say this, but i am starting to really like sealants. Thing is they dont bead like wax
    52 plate black s3,Star performance remap, 18" bbs lm reps, adjustable tie bars, bilstein b8s, eibach springs, forge 007p, panel filter, covered in rg55

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I use the blackfire sealant topped up with the blackfire wax. Greatcombination that looks great. Even if you only use the sealant you can add a few layers every 6 or so weeks to get a deep gloss.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status
    There are not many sealents and waxes that will last 12 months. Waxes will succombe to the sun, sealents will slowly wither away as well (with washing and acid rain etc).

I tend to top up my wax every month or two, take off the sealent every 3-4 months and start again. Bit of Lime Prime brings it back to a good finish to reprotect.